Lochmere is proud to offer tennis clinics starting with our Tiny Tots all the way to Elite Performance. Even if your child has never been on the tennis courts or held a racquet, now is the time to get started at Lochmere.
Pam Gilbert, Lochmere's Tennis Director, and her staff are ready to meet your children and show them how much fun tennis really is.
2018 Spring Junior Clinics
Clinics will be held on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons during the months of March, April and May. Red Dot Clinics will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 PM and Orange Dot Clinics will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 PM.
Please Note: To secure a spot for your child:
- You Must sign up on Sign-Up Genius HERE.
- You Must submit the required registration form (Attachment A or B below) at least 72 hours prior to start of session along with payment. Checks only please, made payable to Lochmere Association.
- If there is a wait list, Pam will attempt to form a new class.
Important Reminder: If there is a slight hesitation to whether Lochmere Clinics will be held, please do not hesitate to call the Lochmere Tennis Office at (919)859-2408 or text Pam at 919-244-6429. Notices will also be posted on the home page of www.lochmere.org and a sign will be posted at the courts.
Reasons for Lochmere Tennis Clinics to be cancelled are as follows:
- High wind speeds.
- Low temperatures.
- Extreme high temperatures.
- Rain or wet courts.
2018 Spring Junior Team Tennis
Lochmere will be offering Junior Team Tennis for Lochmere youth to participate in the area league for the Spring season.
Registration is open from February 1 through February 28 and must be submitted to Pam Gilbert, Lochmere's Director of Tennis.
For additional information and to sign up, please visit HERE.
The following levels will be offered.
- 8 & Under
- 10 & Under
- 12 & Under
- 14 & Under
- 18 & Under
Each team requires at least four (4) players to form a team. I will let you know early if a team is not filling up so that you can still sign up at the Town of Cary.
Please note the following:
- Practices will be held at Lochmere (time to be announced at a later date).
- Matches are played at the Town of Cary court locations.
- Match play is on Friday evenings at 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM.
- The season runs from March 23 to May 4 (no matches on March 30).
- A team parent will be required to help with each team.
After completing this registration, please email Pam and she will send you the required form.
Registration fee is $90 for residents and $100 for those living outside of Lochmere.