Lochmere is proud to offer tennis clinics for junior tennis enthusiasts. Even if your child has never been on the tennis courts or held a racquet, now is the time to get started at Lochmere.
Pam Gilbert, Lochmere's Tennis Director, and her staff are ready to meet your children and show them how much fun tennis really is.
2020 Spring Junior Clinics
Clinics will be held on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons during the months of March, April and May.
- Red & Orange Dot Clinics will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 PM. and 5:50-6:30 PM.
The registration fee for each session (each month) is $65 for residents and $75 for non-residents.
Please Note: To secure a spot for your child:
- You Must sign up on Sign-Up Genius HERE.
- You Must submit the required registration form (Attachment A below) along with payment at least 72 hours prior to start of session. Checks only please, made payable to Lochmere Association.
- If there is a wait list, Pam will attempt to form a new class.
All participants need to provide their own racket and wear appropriate tennis shoes.
: If there is a slight hesitation to whether Lochmere Clinics will be held, please do not hesitate to call the Lochmere Tennis Office at (919)859-2408 or text Pam at 919-244-6429. Notices will also be posted on the home page of www.lochmere.org and a sign will be posted at the courts.
Reasons for Lochmere Tennis Clinics to be cancelled are as follows:
- High wind speeds.
- Low temperatures.
- Extreme high temperatures.
- Rain or wet courts.